← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 1.4.24
- Removed screen_icon() calls.
- Fixed a bug in robots meta tag on singular items.
- Fix double robots header, WP native settings will be respected - props Jrf.
- When post published data is newer than last modified date, use that in XML sitemap, props mindingdata.
- Check if tab hash is correct after being redirected from Facebook API, props dannyvankooten.
- Fix 404 in category rewrites when
pagination_base was changed, props raugfer.
- Make the metabox tabs jQuery only work for WPSEO tabs, props imageinabox.
- Sitemap shortcode sql had hard-coded table name which could easily cause the shortcode display to fail. Fixed. - props Jrf.
- Fix issue with user capability authorisation check as reported by scienceandpoetry in issue #492 - props Jrf.
- Fixed canonical rel links was causing an error when given an invalid taxonomy, issue #306 - props Jrf.
- Removed add_meta_box() function duplication - props Jrf.
- Fix issue "Flesch Reading Ease should only be a positive number". This also fixes the message being unclear. Thanks eugenmihailescu for reporting - props Jrf.
- Fixed issue with page analysis not taking feature image into account - props darrarski.
- Shortcode now also available to ajax requests - props Jrf.
- Added gitignores to prevent incorrect commits (Cross platform collab) - props cfoellmann.
- Adding filters to individual sitemap url entries - props mboynes.