← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO 1.3.2
- Updated wordpress-seo.pot
- Updated Turkish (tr_TR) filename.
- Updated Spanish (es_ES) translation.
- Fixed bug where non-admin users couldn't save their profile updates.
- Fixed bug with the same OpenGraph image appearing multiple times.
- Fixed bug that would prevent import and export of plugin settings.
- Try to do a redirect back after saving settings.
- Properly allow for attachment pages in XML sitemaps, default them to off.
- Fixed annoying bug where checkboxes wouldn't display as "checked" even when the value was set to true.
- Show post type name and taxonomy name (as opposed to label) next to labels in XML sitemap settings to more easily identify post types and taxonomies.
- Switch tracking to a daily cronjob instead of an admin process to prevent tracking from slowing down admin interface.
- Focus keyword detection now properly works for diacritical focus keywords as well.
- Properly apply filters to meta desc and titles in admin grid.
- Properly detect new versions of Facebook plugin too.
- Allow changing of the number of posts per XML sitemap, to prevent memory issues on certain installs.