← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO Premium 3.1
- Made PHP redirects faster and more efficient.
- Added an interface to easily serve 410 (content deleted) headers for posts you have just deleted.
- Added support for creating 451 (legal takedown) headers in the redirect manager.
- Improved existing validations, ensuring redirects are complete and unique.
- Added a validation error that checks for a redirect loop.
- Added validation warnings for the following cases:
- when a redirect points to an url that is redirected.
- when a redirect point to a url that cannot be resolved.
- when a redirect points to a url that doesn't return a 200 OK status code.
- Changed the interface for inline editing of redirects to resemble the redirect form used to add redirects.
- Fixes a possible fatal error on update.
- Replaced checkboxes and radio buttons with toggles on the Premium settings pages.
- Makes sure post / term slugs uniqueness checks also take into account redirects.
- Makes sure redirected are redirected both with and without trailing slash.
- Takes the WP permalink structure into account in deciding if we should redirect to a slug with or without trailing slash.
- Makes sure links to our knowledge base open in a new window.
- Added a few knowledge base suggestions to our support beacon on the redirects page.
- Merge with Yoast SEO 3.1.