In Yoast SEO Premium 19.2, we’re introducing a new inclusive language analysis. This will help you get feedback on words that might exclude part of your audience and get inclusive alternatives. This is a beta launch and is only available in English for now. Plus, it is opt-in. Try it out! Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO Premium 19.2 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!
- NEW: Adds the inclusive language analysis for English as a beta feature. Get suggestions on how to improve non-inclusive phrases, to make your content appeal to a larger audience.
- Adds emoji suggestions to our replacevar editors, to make it possible to search emojis by typing a
- Prevents front-end-inspector hash from being added to the URL when toggling the front-end inspector.
- Fixes a performance issue for the internal linking suggestions on very large sites.
- Fixes a bug where the prompt to connect Zapier in the post edit page would point to the old Integrations page.
- Bumps the minimum required Free version to 19.6.