Make working on your SEO easy as ABC! Yoast SEO 16.6 introduces SEO workouts to help your site keep fit. In this first SEO workout we’ll help you improve your internal linking based on the cornerstone approach. This SEO workflow will make this crucial process insightful for you and improve your SEO fitness! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.6 in our release post!
- Introduces SEO workouts to help users improve their site's SEO fitness. This release adds the Cornerstone approach, an SEO workout to help users rank their most important pages better.
- Adds a thank you page that triggers after Yoast SEO Premium has been activated.
- Excludes the Table of Contents block from the SEO and readability analysis.
- Optimizes the generation of linking suggestions.
- Fixes a bug where activating Yoast SEO would result in a fatal error on all admin pages, when Yoast SEO Premium was installed through Composer but not activated. Props to andyblackwell.
- Fixes a bug where Premium users with an inactive Premium subscription would be prompted indefinitely to restart their SEO data optimization. We now show an error message informing them how to activate their subscription.