← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO Premium 14.7
- Improves the algorithm used for generating internal linking suggestions, taking the relative frequency of the prominent words in your content into account.
- Enables internal linking suggestions for all languages.
- Adds internal linking support for terms. Terms can now be suggested as internal linking suggestions for posts.
- Adds a label to the internal linking suggestions, indicating the post type or taxonomy name of the suggested post or term.
- Changes the description of the site-wide internal linking analysis on the SEO tools page to better describe when it should be used.
- Sets the minimum amount of words before generating prominent words to 100 words.
- Notifies the user to add a meta description and title to get better internal linking suggestions by a message above the internal linking suggestions.
- Adds recognition of common irregular plural nouns (e.g., uomo - uomini) and adjectives (e.g., ampio - ampli) in Italian.
- Adds recognition of common irregular diminutives in Italian, such as nouns (e.g., ovetto - uovo), adjectives (e.g., dolciastro - dolce), and verbs (e.g., scribacchiare - scrivere).
- Improves word form recognition of Russian nouns with stems that have endings similar to noun case suffixes (e.g., сиптом, гром, запах).
- Improves keyword recognition of Russian irregular plurals.
- Improves stemming of common irregular verbs in French (e.g., connusse, suiviez).
- Improves recognition of several French first person plural verb forms with suffix -ons (not -ions), e.g. aimons, aidons, oisons, aerons.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5: makes sure Yoast internal linking blocks are searchable, have examples and a description.
- Enables tracking when activating premium. Previously tracking was always on. It can now be disabled in the configuration wizard.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 14.7. See the core changelog.