← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO Premium 14.3
- Adds word form support for Italian.
- Improves keyphrase recognition of certain French verbs ending on
-re in the infinitive (e.g.
apprendre) as well as of some irregular verbs (e.g.
- Improves word form recognition of short French words (e.g.
- Improves the way keyphrases containing words ending in
-ent are recognized in the text.
- Improves keyword recognition of words ending in
-os in French.
- Fixes a bug where
.htaccess redirects in a multisite were overwritten by other sites in the same network.
- Fixes a bug where the replacement variables coming from Yoast SEO WooCommerce were not replaced correctly in the Social Previews.
- Adds a feedback link underneath the focus keyphrase input field to allow users to report problems with keyphrase recognition for languages with rudimentary morphology support.
- Improves security for AJAX routes used in the social previews.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 14.3. See the core changelog.