← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO Premium 1.2.0
- The redirect type (HTTP code) can now set per redirect.
- Redirects can now be imported from the .htaccess file.
- Redirects can now be written to the .htaccess file.
- A redirect is automatically added when a post slug change.
- The possibility to add a redirect is offered when a post is deleted.
- A redirect is automatically added when a category/term slug change.
- The possibility to add a redirect is offered when a category/term is deleted.
- Added support to redirect URL's with special characters.
- Response code of redirects is now checked while adding redirects to avoid incorrect redirects.
- Created a Yoast overlay for a more user friendly way of displaying errors.
- Implemented autoloader to enhance plugin performance.
- Updated WordPress SEO core to 188.8.131.52.