← Back to changelogs overview
Yoast SEO for Shopify 13-07-2022 07:59
- Adds quotation marks followed by period as valid sentence endings.
- Improves recognition of keyphrases appearing with em dashes.
- Improves text analysis by splitting text on full-stop only when the next sentence is preceded by a whitespace.
- Improves the accuracy of the Keyphrase in slug assessment by recognizing different word forms of hyphenated keyphrases in the slug (e.g. if keyphrase is
ex-husband and slug is
- Improves the content analysis by excluding blockquote HTML elements.
- Improves the sentence recognition by disregarding abbreviations as potential sentence boundaries.
- Improves the sentence recognition by disregarding initials as potential sentence boundaries.
- Improves the text analysis by not always splitting on ellipsis … regardless of whether the next sentence has a valid beginning or not.
- Improves the text analysis by not splitting sentences on semicolon ;.
- Improves the text analysis by supporting sentence detection for declarative sentences in quotation marks.
- Fixes a bug where items in lists were not excluded for the readability assessment that checks whether consecutive sentences do not begin with the same words in Collections, Posts and Pages.
- Fixes a bug where some words were not correctly recognized when preceded or followed by a non-breaking space (
- Fixes a bug which caused the Spanish transition word
para ilustrar to not be recognized transition words assessment.
- Renames the 'Keyphrase in title' SEO assessment to 'Keyphrase in SEO title'.